I just needed to take a moment to really express my gratitude for my mother. I have a list of things that I am very thankful for.
Thank you for always loving me, no matter how horrible I was to you.
Thank you for always being an example of Christlike love for me.
Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you for teaching me what is right and wrong.
Thank you for always listening.
Thank you for always encouraging me to be better.
Thank you for always making me feel that I am capable of anything I set my mind to.
Thank you for helping me feel like I am a good person.
Thank you for being my mom and my best friend.
I feel like I could go on forever about what I am thankful for. Mostly, I am just thankful that I have such a wonderful, caring mother who would do anything for her children. You truly make us all feel special, even though there are 6 of us! I love you more than words could ever express and hope that you know how special you are.
Now, I need to express how thankful I am to BE a mother. It is truly the most amazing feeling I will ever know. I can't even begin to describe it. I have never felt that I had a special calling in life until I became a mother. Now I know that this is what I was meant to do. I know I was destined to be a mother. I never even knew how much I wanted kids until I had one. Now I can't imagine what life would be like without him. I live everyday to make him happy. I want him to know and feel how much I love him. I want him to know and feel that I would do ANYTHING for him. I want him to know how happy he makes me. Every smile on his face just makes my whole world better. Every tear that he sheds, I shed 10 more. I'm such a baby when he gets hurt. He makes my world go round. He is my everything. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
love it Abs. I love you too. You are an amazing mommy to Lincoln. He is one lucky boy.
ReplyDelete