Trevor and I just bought our first home! That's right, we are officially home owners and I couldn't be more excited! Although it is an exciting change, it's still change... and I don't really handle change well. Thankfully, it has been OK so far. I haven't had a mental break down yet. I say yet because I know it's coming, I just don't know when. (This is the part in the conversation when someone says "that's what she said.")
We had lots of friends help us move, so it wasn't as stressful as it could have been. We started at about 8 AM on September 17th and got it all done before noon that day... Just in time for Trevor and his friends to go golfing! They went to the golf course right behind our house, which we have a really beautiful view of. It's so nice to be able to go outside, in my own yard, and just relax and enjoy the view!
Here are a few pictures of the view from the back yard, and of the outside of the house. You don't get to see the inside yet, since it's not all put together. ;) That will be in another post. For now, here is the outside of our house.
Here is a nice frontal view.
Rear view :)
Gorgeous view from the porch.
Another rear view (can you ever have too many?)
Another view from the porch.
That is an amazing view of the golf course to the left, it's a little hard to see in this picture, but it's there I promise! I know that we don't have everything that we need or want yet for the house (like a kitchen table) but I know that with time, we will be able to have those things. Today I am thankful for the beautiful home that I have been blessed with and for the many things that we have been able to afford. I take for granted all the things that I have. I know that I am truly blessed and am going to strive to be better and to love life, because what more is there?





I am SO excited for you. Get my room ready as soon as possible, ok?? Haha. LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteDeal!! I'll let you know when it's ready ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful home Abbey. I"m so glad the move went so smoothly. I can't believe Trevor went golfing the same day you moved! Crazy guy! We'll miss you over here in Lindon, but I"m super excited for you to enjoy the next phase of life.
ReplyDelete